We are a not-for-profit organization on a mission to create a space with expertise and knowledge about the remote-first work approach provided by the world’s leading future of work experts.
Counteract the global "back to the office" movement.
Create Global Standards for companies on remote-first processes.
Provide access to training programs.
Produce highly specialized and localized reports and analyses.
We support remote work experts create valuable resources and share them with remote workers and businesses.
➡ Office hours with experts
➡ Live events (networking, brainstorming, workshops)
➡ Engaging discussions
➡ Events recordings
➡ Educational materials
➡ Engage in discussions
➡ Facilitate events.
➡ Build relations with other experts
➡ Develop your brand
➡ Apply for speaker & content creation & consulting opportunities
➡ Audit & Consulting
➡ Education & Coaching
➡ Content creation
➡ Conference speakers
➡ Facilitate events
➡ Sponsor projects
* all commercial and partnership projects are being managed on our behalf by Remote-how, Inc.
Consulting & Partnerships
Membership & Gigs & Contributions & Personal Brand & Networking
Join as a Consultant
Education & Community & Resources
Join as a Remote Worker
Learn what's causing the tension between employers and employees over the return to office
No matter you are a company representative, consultant or remote work enthusiast. Start with saying "hi" to our community :)
Kindness and joining our movement are for free ;)
We are all here to grow together.
Interaction matters. Join our events. Don't be shy!
Join our community to meet like-minded people and contribute to Institute activities.
Remote-how curated an amazing community of remote professionals so that we can all learn from one another.
I love the knowledgeability, the enthusiasm and the openness. The culture of exchange is very easy-going and it is a great example of "coopetition". Coming from other communities where some (many?) people often strive to be the smartest in the room.
You guys are doing a phenomenal work here, thanks for your time and energy putting this together.
Didn't find the answer? Contact us using the form below!Contact us
Free Membership is for anyone interested in remote-first work approach, especially for those who are:
- leading a distributed team
- (co)responsible for the change management process- a part of the HR team
- Head of Remote (or similar)
It allows you to access our community space, join events, use our resources, meet like-minded people, and share your thoughts.
If you are a remote work expert and you'd like to meet people like you, our Consultant Membership is something you should take into consideration.
To become a member, you need to finish the application.
If approved, you will have the opportunity to contribute to Remote-First Institute projects, apply for grants, and more. We will also help you strengthen your personal brand and meet people you can work with in the future.
There's a fee or $79 a month or $749 a year.
You can cancel anytime.
We are a not-for-profit organization on a mission to create a space with open-source and expertise knowledge about the remote-first work approach provided by the world’s leading future of work experts.
We launch the Remote-First Institute to:
- Counteract the global "back to the office" movement.
- Create Global Standards for companies on remote-first processes.
- Produce high-quality events, articles, reports, and analyses.
- Cultivate a global community for remote-first experts.
There're a few ways you can support our activities.
1. Become our member - the more the merrier ;)
2. Invite your friends - you can do it easily from our platform.
3. Donate - if you have some free money, become our Hero!
4. Share a word about our project in social media
5. Apply as a Consultant and contribute in content creation
6. Become our partner!
It was co-founded by 8 Founding Members, and it’s powered operationally by Remote-how. It’s built by and for the community of believers in the #remotefirst future who want to help the ecosystem grow.
If you never heard about Remote-how, since 2017 we’ve helped 2,500+ international clients incl. Walmart, ING Bank, Microsoft, while educating the market through initiatives like Remote-Future Summit 2018-2020, or Global Work From Home Day in 2019.
Remote-how’s team also launched the world’s first certification program for distributed teams called Remote-how Academy, as well as the consulting marketplace with Top Remote and Hybrid Experts.
- Remote-how powers Remote-First Institute operations by contributing resources (people and funds).
- Remote-First Institute (RFI) is not-for-profit initiative, with the goal to help the world become #remotefirst.
- Remote-First Institute membership includes access to Remote-How resources such as courses and certifications. It does not, however, make you a Remote How-Expert.
- If you want to become a Remote-how Expert, apply here - https://remote-how.com/account/sign-up/expert.
- Remote-how is a consulting and virtual training marketplace for companies.